*Daytime spots are available at 10am and 1pm. Evening spots are available at 5:30pm. We meet 3 days per week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Sign up individually, with a friend or as a group of 3 or more.
**Note: The level of fitness of each Small Wins group is always unique. Whether you are joining the group at a beginner level or more advanced level but looking for something new and motivating, the level of intensity is always accommodating to the group. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CHALLENGED!
What can YOU achieve in just a few weeks? I am beyond excited to say that Small Wins© has been a very successful program for my clients. I will again be running several groups starting on 12/4/17 for 4 week sessions. For those who have participated and are continuing with the program, the next session will be a progression for you all. I will continue to push you to new levels but gradually and safely in order to achieve your desired level of fitness. For those who are joining in for the first time, please familiarize yourself with the program by reading the following:
It’s hard to be healthy and fit when you’re making time for kids, work, spouses, houses…and life in general. It’s even harder to get back into shape when you’re feeling a bit self-conscious or unsure or even insecure about what you think you can and can’t do. I understand that going to a gym or working out with people who look like they are triathletes doesn’t exactly sound like a great environment to start to change.
The reality is that this is how most people feel. I’m sure you have family and friends whom you know feel the same way. So, I started “Small Wins” to help you transition back to feeling strong and confident and healthy.
Here’s what you can expect…
– Small group training classes that allow for both collective and individual instruction
– participants that are all at the same stage (the beginning) of getting back into shape.
**Advanced groups looking for something new and challenging to motivate them are available also.
– Foundational exercise routines aimed at gaining strength and cardiovascular health
– 45 minutes of group training 3 days per week, Mondays,Wednesdays and Thursdays (depending on the needs of participants, days and times may be flexible)
– 15 minutes after each class to discuss meal planning and your nutritional goals for the week with guidance on what foods to add or eliminate from your diet resulting in optimum results
Most importantly, I will help you rediscover how great it feels to feel great! Inevitably, you’re body will begin to transform but this program is really about confidence and empowerment.
Just start…with Small Wins©.
If interested, please contact me with questions at
Pricing: $180 for 4 weeks
Date: December 4th – December 28th
Location: My Home Gym